Thera-Paw acts as a reusable bandage with a protective base
- The ultra-cushioned sole alleviates pain, reducing lameness and promoting more even weight distribution.
- The use of perforated top-sole material and cutout design allow the paw to breathe and keeps the injured site free from moisture build-up.
- The rubberized, non-skid base and toe-cap are waterproof, protect the site from further injury, and provide better traction.
- The vertical closure design runs parallel to the carpal/tarsal bones, dispersing pressure over a wide area.
- Thera-Paw is easily cleaned by rinsing it under warm water. Mild detergent may be used. It air dries in under 1 hour, and is ready for immediate reapplication.
- The front opening and closing mechanism makes it easy to slip Thera-Paw into place.
- The outer safety strap provides additional security, to ensure that Thera-Paw stays on even the most active dogs.
- The dual closing mechanism reduces the risk that a dog can remove the garment.
To see a sizing chart to help you determine which size you need, Please Click Here.